Today is Tuesday and guess what? It’s sunny today in London. Amazing. Finally a lovely day !!
First of all I had my coffe, otherwise I won’t be able to do anything, believe me. Then I’ve decided to prepare lovely apple pastries. Really really easy to make them, you just neew few ingredients.
MELE IN CAMICIA (APPLE PASTRIES)
1 roll of puff pastry
- Cut the apples and cook them with 2 spoons of sugar until they’re soft
- Add a little bit of cinnamon
- Take the pastry and cut it in squares
- In each square put some cooked apples and a little bit of jam on the top ( I used apricot jam, but you can use whatever you want)
- Fold the squares (fold up each edge on the top)
- put them in oven for 20/25 minutes at 180° (until the pastry is cooked)